Stafford Canary Standard Show
This will be the only accepted show cage for Staffords
Original English floor design with seed trough is
preserved, however, the entire floor including the trough shall be filled
with canary and rape seed
- Two Ends, Front Panel, Sloping Roof: 5/16" (7.9) Pine
- Base, Top, & Divider: 1/4" (6.4) Pine
- Back: 4mm Plywood
- Wire Front: 14 SWG. Hinge & Clip: 16 SWG.
- Interior: Pratt & Lambert Brand #1249X Montana
Sky 2-W from calibrated colors IV series. Semi-Gloss.
- Exterior/Cage Front: Black Semi-Gloss
- Perches: Soft wood, not plywood square.
All Dimensions are in Millimeters (mm)
- Equivalents: 1millimeter (mm) = 0.1 centimeter (cm) = 0.01 meter
1000 mm = 100
- Conversion: 1
= 2.54(cm ) To convert inches into (cm) multiply inches by 2.54
To convert (cm) into inches multiply (cm) by 0.3937
- To convert dimensions in diagrams above from (mm) to
inches, move the decimal point one place to the left. This will
convert the number from (mm) to (cm), e.g., 305mm will become
30.5cm. Then multiple by 0.3937 to get inches. (Ex: 30.5cm X
.03937 = 12.01 inches) or try using a metric ruler.
The 3 inch mini drinker with the black plastic bottom
was approved for use in 2003. It is to be placed in the third space from
the right so it may be easily reached by the bird. Mini drinkers may be
purchased from several suppliers. One supplier being www.minidrinker.com.The
show cage tag must be attached above the cross bar as shown in the